EB-5 Investors Visa
The EB-5 Immigrant Investor program provides a pathway for gaining permanent residence (green card status) to foreign nationals who have the financial means to invest ($500,000 or $1,000,000 dollars –see below for details) money in the USA. Investors may invest their money in one of the following ways:
- In a new commercial enterprise
- In an existing business that was purchased and restructured in such a way that a new commercial enterprise is created
- In an existing business that is expanded using the investment to increase its net worth and number of employees by at least 40%
- In a “troubled business” that meets the criteria outlined by the USCIS (Refer to link below for full definition)
- Through an approved EB-5 Regional Center, which acts as a 3rd party investment management vehicle and takes on the responsibility to create the new jobs required for approval.
Upon approval of the foreign national investor petition, the foreign investor and their dependents will be granted conditional permanent residence for a period of 2 years. During the last 90 days of this 2 year period, the investor must provide evidence to prove that they have met all the requirements of the EB-5 investor program. Upon approval, they will gain lawful permanent residence status.
This program is unique in terms of its flexibility in requirements for applicants. There is no discrimination of applicants based on age, business experience, or language skills. Furthermore, applicants are not required to maintain continuous physical residence in the United States and may freely travel to maintain business and personal connections in their country of origin.
- Must invest either $1,000,000 in a business in the USA or invest $500,000 in a targeted employment area. Targeted employment areas are generally rural areas or areas of high unemployment.
- This investment must create and maintain 10 permanent full-time jobs for US workers.
Schedule an Appointment
Our Role in Your Success
Our firm will provide complete representation from the preparation of the initial application to the final approval of lawful permanent residence status. We will sit down with clients and provide a thorough analysis of all their investment options. Once the new commercial enterprise has been selected, we will develop a strategic plan to meet all the required conditions of the EB-5 visa. We strive to deliver a service that not only allows EB-5 investors to meet all the required conditions for permanent resident status, but provides them an avenue to create and maintain a profitable business in the USA.
We Provide Solid Law Practice
Clients About Us
working together to serve your needs
Get the Best Legal Service Ever
Don’t Hesitate to contact us any time