Fourth Preference: EB-4 Special Immigrants
Under the EB-4 category, the following foreign nationals can gain U.S. Permanent Resident status:
- Battered Spouses and Children of a U.S. citizen
- Widow/Widower of a U.S. citizen
- Iraqi/Afghan Translators
- Iraqi/Afghan Nationals Who Have Worked for or Assisted the U.S.
- International Organization Employee or Family Member
- Juvenile Court Dependent
- Certain Physicians
Requirements vary for each category. However, the common requirements for all categories are:
- Petitions are filed on Form I-360
- Petitioner does not need to be a U.S. employer
Our Role in Your Success
If you feel that you may fall into any of the categories listed above, please call us to schedule a consultation and find out more about your options. Cases involving special immigrants are generally complex and aren’t easy to win without proper legal representation.
If you gained permanent residence through marriage and are in an abusive relationship, you will not lose your status through divorce. Our hearts go out to those all around the world who have dealt with abuse. Feel free to reach out to the office if you find yourself in such a situation. We will find a way to get you the help you need.
Schedule an Appointment
We Provide Solid Law Practice
Clients About Us
working together to serve your needs
Get the Best Legal Service Ever
Don’t Hesitate to contact us any time