Third Preference: EB-3 Professionals, Skilled and Other Workers
The pool of qualified EB-3 applicants is comprised of:
- Skilled workers
- Other workers who perform unskilled labor that requires less than two years of training or work experience.
To gain permanent residence under this category, it has to be first established through PERM Labor Certification process that there are no qualified U.S. citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents available to perform such services or labor in the U.S. Applying for visa through the EB-3 category has both benefits and drawbacks. EB-3 requirements are not as demanding as EB-1 and EB-2 requirements. However, this creates more of a backlog and consequently a longer waiting time, for EB-3 applications due to a larger pool of qualified applicants. Applicants who are nationals from countries such as India or China may experience even longer wait times than usual. This is due to the fact that there are larger volumes of applications coming from these countries and there is a limit on the maximum number of accepted applications per year from any one country.
- Foreign national must possess a Bachelor’s degree to qualify for an employment position as a professional.
- Foreign national must have two years of work experience, education, or training in the relevant field to qualify as a skilled worker.
- A U.S. Employer/Petitioner must prove ability to pay wages as determined by the U.S. Department of Labor for the particular job offered to the foreign national.
- There must be no qualified U.S. citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents available to perform such services or labor in the U.S.
- The position that the foreign national is applying for must not be of a temporary or seasonal nature.
Schedule an Appointment
Our Role in Your Success
At Zaidi Law Firm PC, honoring our responsibility to our clients is our foremost priority. We believe that your success is our success. So, we have developed a system over the years to ensure your success and continue adding cases to our winning track record. First, we evaluate your educational qualifications and work experience to determine whether or not you actually meet the requirements for this visa. Only if we feel that you are qualified, we will prepare all documentation and forms needed to submit an airtight application. Then we will walk you through the complex PERM Labor Certification process step by step and represent you before the USCIS. Preparing your paperwork through an expert immigration attorney significantly increases your chances of approval.
(We frequently help clients whose applications were denied on their first attempt secure approval with minimal waiting time and effort. Even if your case hasn’t been denied, choosing to get it done right the first time could save you valuable time and money.)
We Provide Solid Law Practice
Clients About Us
working together to serve your needs
Get the Best Legal Service Ever
Don’t Hesitate to contact us any time