EB-4 Religious Minister

Eligibility and Filing
A petition may be filed for a foreign national who seeks to enter the United States to be employed full time by a U.S. bona fide non-profit religious organization or an bona fide organization that is affiliated with the religious denomination in the U.S. to work solely as (1) a minister of that religious denomination, (2) in a religious vocation either in a professional or nonprofessional capacity, or (3) in a religious occupation either in a professional or nonprofessional capacity.


  • Foreign national must have been a member of a religious denomination that has a bona fide nonprofit religious organization in the U.S. for at least 2 years
  • Foreign national must have working in one of the three positions described above during the 2 years immediately preceding the filing of the petition

Our Role in Your Success
Zaidi Law Firm, P.C. can help you gather the extensive necessary documentation required to establish visa eligibility under this category. Our firm has successfully litigated multiple cases in Federal Court for visas in this category and prevailed over the USCIS involving complex issues. You can benefit from our rich experience in putting together a package that will qualify a suitable non-citizen to gain immigration status as a religious minister.